7 January 2012

Recent (Festive) Pickups.






Taschen's Complete Kubrick book a bargain from Fopp, superb pics in this, what a dude, I've just nabbed a proper snorkel parka from the States to look just like him. You'll see it soon.

James Bond Nato strap for my old Sea King.

This nifty Polaroid thing for printing off phone pics with added sticker excitement.


A specially painted up Peloton Tour De France man and a Cat's Paw heel keyring via my mucker Rich at the Urban Hunter.

Ferrero Rocher, standard Christmas fodder in this house, 'Eccelente'!
I love these, the ultimate pub snack with a pint, yet they never seem to be available anymore. Don't eat more than one packet though or you'll be feeling sickly.

I got these from Marks and Sparks half price, a nifty card set, diary and notebook using the great photography of unsung hero Terry O'Neill. I love the still of Michael Caine and Bob Hoskins from Mona Lisa, great film, sleazy as fuck.


I can't help but collect odd badges, I've always wanted a Blue Peter badge, used to hate it when I was a kid mind, Grange Hill one day, Byker Grove the other, go and play out when Blue Peter was on though as standard. Check out the vintage Ban the Bomb badges from the CND, aceness.

Lois Jumbo cords, they're a bit like jeggins when you first put them on but still look ok, always time for some corduroy.

Wanted some Diemmes in the sale but they sold out so I got some posh DM's instead. Fruity.

NB 577, first pair of trainers I've bought in absolute yonks, they were surprisingly half price too, love a pair of NB.
Tuk Tuk printed shirt, I like a bit of a psychedelic/grandma's curtains on my shirts, just a hint under a jumper or peeking behind a collar never on it's own though, don't want to look like some c*nt off Top Gear.

Bargain of the month for me was this Silas 'Lord B' jacket, it was less than twenty five quid, well it was actually double that as it was from Japan, but that's what it went for. Like a sensible toned down street wear Beaufort.

The Connoisseur stealth Weir hat, had to nab one of these for myself after we had them specially made for the SAS.

2 comments:

  1. nice stuff as always, i've got a BP badge somewhere. get into those exhibitions free now, if i remember rightly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Alton Towers / Tracey Island!!
    Daft as a brush.

    ReplyDelete