20 April 2010

Folk.






Apologies for yet more self indulgent posting, I recently had a bit of a jacket clearout as to be honest I have one too many, but guess what I spent the money on? yet more pissin' jackets.
I first saw this Folk Rain mac in the Folk store on a pleasant Sunday afternoon's stroll around Lamb's Conduit St in Bloomsbury. I wanted it, but couldn't afford it, so tried to blot it out of my mind.
I easily gave in though, and I'm glad I did, as I've said previously I'm a bit of a sucker for gimmicks and the 'occasional hood' on this one is a great gimmicky touch. I've seen these selling out all over the place online so quickly plumped for this from Eleven in Sunderland. Perfect for this time of year when you've got to wear a coat / are carrying a little bit too much timber to wear just a shirt on it's own.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff chap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the link there!

    A certified beaute of a jacket that positively flew out as soon as we go it in! I personally think this season's Folk was a winner in all respects, simple, well cut and fresh.

    We now have 25% off all jackets at Eleven, have a butchers at http://www.eleven-shop.co.uk/collection/type/jackets+and+coats/2+3

    Cheers Folks!

    ReplyDelete