12 November 2010

Kånken.




Recently took delivery of the classic Fjällräven Kånken bag, I've wanted one of these for ages but it's one of those things I never got around to, carried by everyone from schoolboys and girls, young and old, rich and famous, hipsters and hippies, these retain timeless cool without getting you in debt. Proper functional, durable greatness hanging off your shoulders. I hear the Kånken features in the forthcoming Sofia Coppola movie Somewhere, it also features in this great bit of footage from Växjö 1985, two and a half minutes in. Available from I Love my Kanken.

2 comments:

  1. always great seeing a fjall bag on the back of someone chasing the NF.

    i've followed county lads for a few years now, and love everything you do. keep up the stellar work.

    ReplyDelete