18 June 2010

Recent Pick-ups.





















Here's a few recent additions over the last month, out with the old in with the (mostly) old , first up Ralph Lauren 'Philip' chambray shorts, so far we've had about one weekend of heat this summer, I might wear these when we get another, nice little pocket detail, see? That man Ralph again with a bright yellowy polo, followed by a Salmon, not pink Benetton polo, who you calling a poof?
Next up two pinstripe shirts in the same week? I don't know what's come over me. Brooks Brothers chambray button down, and a Hackett 'Thomas Mason' shirt which has some lovely little details, I've only ever owned two, maybe three Hackett bits, and no, not one of them was an Eng-er-land World Cup hooly action polo. Edwin ED-39 for the old denim fix, next up another trusty REI Co-op cotton parka dating from 1979 so it's as good as older than I am, we'll say a summer parka for now, nice pockets and shit. An old Cecil Gee bright orange cotton smock, for those life size 'Action Man' moments. Paul Smith bucket hat aswell and another ecru zipped Super Chino shirt from about ten years ago, as always nice details.

4 comments:

  1. Are Paul's Smith Chinese trousers short or long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is the brand of the green jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it says above pal, REI. Chinese trousers? you have lost me there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry One-up. I say chinese to Chino trousers. It is a bit problem to translate Spanish-English.

    ReplyDelete