18 June 2013

FITZROY.




















I love the smell of Goretex in the morning...whilst the Berghaus Trango  (aka Alpine Extreme) has always been a favourite of mine, it's certainly become a lot more popular in the last few years, not to mention a re-release recently too. Put it this way, you'd pay a lot more than the thirty odd quid I paid for mine many moons ago right now. It's an iconic coat and one I've got much love for. So I had to snap up the seldom seen counterpart to it, the Fitzroy when it popped up recently. I've not seen many of these about, it's a near identical coat, but lined and with a button down hood. Sitting somewhere between Bonington up a mountain and scally down the shops, look at those beautiful colours, a strong look I'm sure you'd agree.
So here's loads of pics of me (mainly from the back) trying not to be flustered in it on a dead hot day. Nice views eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment